AIM
XFalloutX

The BINGE-er-bread Man The BINGE-er-bread Man

HAHAA

That Was Funnnnnnny As Hell!!!

Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

Hell Yeah!

Hell Yeah I Have Been Waiting For A While To See More Xombie!!!! Keep It Up!!! Oh Yeah, Can't For The Movie Either. Great Job.

Moonlight Moonlight

Badass!

Tight Ass Movie!! Good Music, Good Action, Sad Ending!! I Was Just Woundering About The Music For Awhile... What Is That First Song When The Words Are Coming Up? The Beginning Where You Hear The Woman Singing!! If Anybody Knows, Please Let Me Know!! Thanks. Badass Movie!!

MGOF Fight Animation. MGOF Fight Animation.

Crazy!!!!

That Was Pertty Fucking Sweet!! Nice All Out Action!!!!!

Zookeeper Rampage Zookeeper Rampage

I Liked It!

Very Good, This Flash Is A Keeper. You Did A Find Job On This. I Liked When The Lights Went Out And He Went Crazy, You Couldn't See Tho But It Sounded Like He Did! I Saw Some Things Like When That 1 Animal's I Eye Fell Out, The Alagaitor Put It Back In. And He Put The Gun Up That Hippo's Ass I Think. Hahahah. Funny, Well Over All Good Work Man. I Expect To See More Good Flash Movies From You.

rcu49p9gz responds:

Thank you very much. I'm glad you liked it. Possitive feedback is always nice.

Whipped Cream Surprise Whipped Cream Surprise

hahahahha

i didn't expect that shit!!! funny!!!! good work.

FreeKill FreeKill

Didn't Finish!!

It's not bad, your just didn't finish the end part.

Booty-Dance 3 Booty-Dance 3

Badass!

Yeah Right!! This Video Was Pretty Fucking Badass!!
Good Work Man!

Chrono Trigger Unglued 04 Chrono Trigger Unglued 04

Its Good.

I Don't Care... All 4 Movies Were Great! Keep It Going With The Movies Man, Crono Triggers Was A Badass Game, But You Doing The Movies Like The Game, And Making It Funny Like You Have Been. I Will Watch Every One You Make. Good Job Man. I Gave All 4 Movies A 5!

Cryokenetic responds:

Thank You Very Much! You Rule, Man!

Strawberry + the Stranger Strawberry + the Stranger

pretty good

i liked it, pretty funny, keep it up.