AIM
XFalloutX

The BINGE-er-bread Man The BINGE-er-bread Man

HAHAA

That Was Funnnnnnny As Hell!!!

Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

Hell Yeah!

Hell Yeah I Have Been Waiting For A While To See More Xombie!!!! Keep It Up!!! Oh Yeah, Can't For The Movie Either. Great Job.

Moonlight Moonlight

Badass!

Tight Ass Movie!! Good Music, Good Action, Sad Ending!! I Was Just Woundering About The Music For Awhile... What Is That First Song When The Words Are Coming Up? The Beginning Where You Hear The Woman Singing!! If Anybody Knows, Please Let Me Know!! Thanks. Badass Movie!!

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

Good Game.

Sweet Game. But What Do You Get If You Beat The World Best?

-outpost part one- -outpost part one-

REALLY GOOD!

Dude I Love This Kind Of Shit!!! All Games Should Be Made Sorta Like This!! Good Work Man!! Can't Wait Until The Other Part's Come Out!

Exmortis Exmortis

Sweet Ass Game!

That game was tight! scary as shit too good job man, you should make anothe horror game like this! very well done.

Running Forever Running Forever

I Liked It.

Not Bad. The Song Was Not Bad At All. But I'm So Used To Hearing Your Badass DnB Song's I Really Don't Know What To Say About This 1. It Did Have A Nice Beat To It And Stuff. Good Work. Can't Wait To Hear Up Coming Track's.

Karbon responds:

Well of course, your gunna be in one of them. :) Thanks ron.

Coated Sweets Coated Sweets

Nice

With That Beat And Your Voice. Sounds Good As Shit Man Keep It Up. By The Way It's Me Ron. AKA DJ FaLLOuT.

ThePedicidleGhost responds:

Well wush up shucka! lol, im in fuckin bush gardens right now. Im in a hotel on a lap top. Thanks for the review home boy. Appreciate it. Oh yea, n not this weekend but next weekend im goin down my moms house so, if u n the Dodsons wanna chill then yea. Alright? Peace

Corporate Underground Corporate Underground

Badass Battle!!!

Hahahahahaha Nice Battle Man!! Cause I Am In It Also!! Good Job Tho On Your Part. I Look Forward To Working On Other Songs With You As Well.

Karbon responds:

No problem man!!! We gotta do this again sometime.